Happy healthy lips make happy people and happy times. This recipe with lots of Baraka Shea Butter will put smiles on your lips. Double or triple the recipe and put smiles on friends and family lips too.
- 4g | 0.14oz beeswax
- 5g | 0.17oz Baraka Shea Butter
- 3g | 0.1oz cocoa butter
- 4g | 0.14oz calendula infused olive oil
- 4g | 0.14oz avocado oil
- A few drops of vitamin E oil
- 5 drops of essential oil of your choice
- Place all ingredients into a measuring cup.
- Place the measuring cup in a pot of barely simmering water to melt the oils.
- Stir in the essential oil.
- Pour the melted lip balm into four lip balm tubes and let it cool.
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter here.