Look and feel great with a new cocoa butter conditioner that leaves your hair smelling remarkable! With Baraka Cocoa Butter, your hair will be soft and protected from any damage.
HOW TO MAKE THIS HOMEMADE COCOA BUTTER CONDITIONER
- 1/2 cup of Baraka Cocoa Butter
- 2 tblsp. of Baraka Coconut Oil
- 2 tblsp. of vitamin E oil
- 6 drops of vanilla essential oil
- Combine all ingredients, except essential oil, in a small container.
- Melt at low temperature and mix constantly.
- Remove from the hob for 10 minutes and pour into a hermetically sealed container.
- Add the essential oil.
- Place the sealed container in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- After removing it, leave the pan at room temperature so that the consistency is softened.
- Apply on clean and dry hair.
You can apply the hair in the evening and wash off in the morning.
To learn more about the individual ingredients and why each is included, use the links below to review blogs and other information:
- Cocoa Butter Blogs & The Cocoa Bean Story
- Coconut Oil Blogs & Youtube Videos
- For easy DIY recipes using Baraka ingredients
- Purchase our Baraka Recipe Kits for easy DIY recipes!