Are you a fan of avocadoes? Try this recipe today! Kombo butter has a deep reddish-brown colour, and a distinctive nutty, earthy aroma. Thanks to its high content of natural acids, it’s perfect for soothing aching joints and sore muscles.
What is body butter? It's a nutrient-dense cream comprised of natural oils and butters specially formulated to hydrate, protect, and nourish your skin.
What is kombo butter? Kombo Butter used to be relatively unknown, but its amazing benefits and natural pain-killing properties are helping it to grow in popularity as a super-butter. It is high in myristoleic acid, which is used to treat all kinds of muscle and joint pain.
HOW TO MAKE THIS FRESH AND CREAMY FEEL BETTER BUTTER
- 2 oz. of Baraka Kombo Butter
- 1 1/2. of Baraka Shea Butter
- 1/2 oz. of Baraka Cocoa Butter
- 1 oz. of beeswax
- 3 oz. of avocado oil
This makes about 8 oz (240 ml) of Feel Better Butter. You can make it in two 4 oz (120 ml) glass jars, or in four 2 oz (60 ml) glass jars.
- Create a "double boiler" with a Pyrex measuring cup and a soup pot. Fill the soup pot about ¼ with water, and bring it to a gentle rolling boil. Put the Pyrex in the soup pot with the handle hanging over the side. That way it won't be too hot when it's time to pick it up. (It's really amazing how this works!
- Melt your beeswax in the Pyrex.
- Add your cocoa butter and melt.
- Add the kombo butter and avocado oil. Stir gently until the kombo is all melted.
- Add the shea butter and stir gently until it's melted.
- Remove the Pyrex from heat and turn off the stove.
- Pour your liquid butter into your jars. Let it cool for at least an hour before using it.
If you liked our recipe for Creamy Avocado & Kombo Feel Better Butter, then we suggest you to check out the following recipes:
To learn more about the individual ingredients and why each is included, use the links below to review blogs and other information:
- Kombo Butter Blogs & The Kombo Butter Story
- For more recipes using Kombo Butter
- Purchase our Baraka Recipe Kits for easy DIY recipes!