Bath bomb Cupcakes are a unique spin on the wildly popular bath time treat. Turn your bath into an oasis of aromatherapy and bubbles wrapped in everyone’s favorite…cupcakes!
Most of the ingredients can be found around your house. With a few small tweaks you can use these ingredients for the bath.
Turn your bath into a bubbly aroma therapy escape that’s good for the skin and your diet.
Bath Bomb Ingredients
16 Ounces Baking Soda
8 Ounces Citric Acid
1 Ounce Kaolin clay
0.8 Ounces SLSA
0.5 Ounces Polysorbate 80
0.25 Ounces Fragrance Oil
1 ounce Melted Coconut Oil
Bath Bomb Frosting Ingredients
8 Ounces Baking Soda
3 Ounces Citric Acid
1 Ounce Shea Butter
1 Ounce Cocoa Butter
0.25 Ounces Fragrance Oil
1 Ounce Polysorbate 80
1. Begin by measuring all bath bomb dry ingredients in a large bowl (Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Kaolin Clay, Tapioca Powder, SLSA).
2. Measure all liquid ingredients (Polysorbate 80, Fragrance Oil, Coconut Oil)
3. Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
4. Pack Mixture tightly in cupcake liner
5. Measure all Bath Bomb Frosting dry ingredients.
6. Measure and melt cocoa butter and Shea Butter for bath bomb frosting.
7. Measure Fragrance oil and Polysorbate 80 from bath bomb frosting ingredients
8. Combine dry and liquid bath bomb frosting ingredients and mix well.
9. Place in pipping bag or plastic sandwich bag.
10. Decorate tops of bathbomb cupcakes with bath bomb frosting.
Visit our Facebook page to view the instructions: Baraka Shea Butter Facebook and tune in for more LIVE Soap School Livestream videos! 7pm EST on Thursdays.
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.
Recipe Source: Zakia @ LiveSoapSchool.com
About Zakia @LiveSoapSchool
For Zakia Ringgold, magic happens when motherhood collides with life, work and technology. Seeking work/life balance and natural ingredients surrounded by a supportive family, she launched her online shop NaturalSoapByZakia.com. She did this with a live stream and a cell phone to the tune of 100 orders in the first week, without leaving her dining room. She realized it was so much more than soap, it was education, opportunity, empowerment and most importantly community.
Zakia is a certified soap maker, blogger, instructor and author who teaches students around the world soap making and digital technology. With over 15 years experience developing training curriculum, Ringgold decided to lean into her passion of soap making and combine it with her skillset to make training programs and digital solutions in LiveSoapSchool.com. Additionally Zakia has authored the New Soap Makers Cookbook series to help new soap makers learn the art and science of soap making.
Soap Making, Live Streaming, Chatbots, and simple instruction are the foundations on which Zakia bases her services. This has placed her in the international space, shipping her product line to 17 countries and counting, while training students globally to do the same. Watch Zakia and her two daughters Nyla and Paige, broadcasting live on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.