Aging is a beautiful thing! We gain so many things as we age including insight, wisdom and experience. And along for the ride are wrinkles too. Please remember, you are a PERSON and not an AGE and wrinkles do not define you.
However, we understand that many people are looking for creams and potions that will help to reduce the looks of wrinkles and fine lines and while there is no magic product, we have heard that many people enjoy the effect of using cocoa butter, mixed with some other ingredients to help with their aging skin.
- 2 tablespoons cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Add all the ingredients in a double-boiler pan and heat on low.
- Heat until all the ingredients mix and melt together.
- Allow the mixture to cool and place in a mould or container.
Store in a cool, dry location.
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.