These delicious looking soaps are absolutely skin-delicious and perfect DIY gifts for Valentine’s Day or any day you want to give something special to someone special!
- 32 oz. Clear Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 4 oz. White Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 1 piece Brown Oxide Soap Color Bar
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sparkle Mica Powder
- 17.5 ml Chocolate Drizzle Fragrance Oil
- 2 oz. medium grain European Spa Salts (optional)
- 4 drops Stained Glass Santa Red Liquid Dye
- Cake Pop Silicone Mold
- 8 Clear 6″ x 3.75″ Poly Bags
- 8 Pink 6.5″ x 5″ Organza Bags
- 2 Beakers
- Cookie Sheet or Cutting Board
- Glass Measuring Cup
- plastic transfer pipette
- Mixing Spoons
- Digital Kitchen Scale
- Parchment or Waxed Paper
Place the silicone pop mold on a cookie sheet or cutting board. Next, weigh out 6 oz. of the clear melt and pour soap base and cut into chunks. Place inside a glass measuring cup and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and add 1/4th of the brown color cube to the melted soap base, then stir until it dissolves fully.
Now measure out 1/4 teaspoon for the brown sparkle mica powder and stir into the soap until its fully blended. Using a plastic transfer pipette, measure out 3.5ml of Chocolate Drizzle fragrance oil and stir into the soap.
Pour the soap evenly into all eight of the mold’s cavities so that each one is filled about halfway then allow the soap to harden completely. You can pop the mold into the freezer to expedite the process if you want. Once the soap has set up, remove from the mold and place onto wax paper. Repeat with the remaining clear soap base.
Now create the drizzle for the tops of the soap truffles by melting 2 oz. of white melt and pour soap base into each of the two beakers. You’ll leave one of the beakers with white soap. For the other add 2-3 drops of stained glass Santa red coloring and mix well. Allow the soap to cool slightly to make pouring easier.
Slowly pour the pink and white soap onto the tops of the truffles as desired. If you choose, you can also add either course grain salt or coarse grain sugar to the drizzle immediately after it’s poured. Allow soap drizzle to harden completely.
- Finally, remove the truffles from the wax paper and place four truffles into each of the clear poly bags. Decorate the wrapping or bags and gift!
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.