Kombo Butter has a beautiful rich brown color that is grainy in texture until rubbed onto the skin. Adding this naturally pain reducing butter to our essential oils creates a powerful butter to reduce any discomfort while nourishing and softening your skin.
What is kombo butter? Kombo Butter used to be relatively unknown, but its amazing benefits and natural pain-killing properties are helping it to grow in popularity as a super-butter. It is high in myristoleic acid, which is used to treat all kinds of muscle and joint pain.
HOW TO MAKE THIS ESSENTIAL JOINT RELIEF BLEND
- 1 oz. of Baraka Shea Butter
- 1 oz. of Baraka Kombo Butter
- 1/2 oz. of beeswax
- 1.5 oz. of jojoba
- 14 drops of juniper & gingergrass essential oil
- 27 drops of black spruce essential oil
- 17 drops of roman chamomile essential oil
- Use the stovetop melting method for this blend. Place a Pyrex measuring cup that holds at least 4 oz (120 ml) in a soup pot that is ¼ full of gently boiling water.
- Melt the beeswax in the Pyrex.
- Add the jojoba and remelt.
- Add the kombo butter and remelt, stirring gently with a glass stirring rod or the handle of a stainless steel spoon.
- Add the shea butter and remelt, stirring gently. Remove the blend from heat as soon as the shea butter is melted.
- Add the essential oils and stir.
- Pour the melted butter into your 4 oz (120 ml) glass jar.
- Let your Essential Kombo Joint Relief Butter cool, then massage it into painful joints. Then dance a jig, snap your fingers, or ride your bike — whatever you refrained from doing because joint pain held you back!
To learn more about the individual ingredients and why each is included, use the links below to review blogs and other information:
- Kombo Butter Blogs & The Kombo Butter Story
- For more recipes using Kombo Butter
- Purchase our Baraka Recipe Kits for easy DIY recipes!