Need an easy DIY recipe? Well this body butter has only THREE INGREDIENTS! Homemade body butter is a great project for anyone. Mix together coconut and almond oils for a beautiful butter that is smooth, creamy, and easily absorbs into your skin.
What is body butter? It's a nutrient-dense cream comprised of natural oils and butters specially formulated to hydrate, protect, and nourish your skin.
What is kombo butter? Kombo Butter used to be relatively unknown, but its amazing benefits and natural pain-killing properties are helping it to grow in popularity as a super-butter. It is high in myristoleic acid, which is used to treat all kinds of muscle and joint pain.
HOW TO MAKE THIS VELVETY BODY BUTTER
- 1 cup of Baraka Shea Butter
- 1/2 cup of Baraka Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup of almond oil
- Optional: 5-10 drops of your favourite essential oil
- Put all Baraka Shea Butter and coconut oil into a heat-safe glass bowl and mix together.
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing until they are melted and mixed
- Place in fridge to cool off for 30 minutes, then whip. If not placed in fridge the shea butter will turn grainy if it is not cooled down fast enough.
- Whip until you have a butter like consistency
- Mix in the almond oil and optional essential oils
- Pour into sterilized container let cool and treat your skin!
To learn more about the individual ingredients and why each is included, use the links below to review blogs and other information:
- About Shea Butter & How Handcrafted Shea Butter is Made
- Kombo Butter Blogs & The Kombo Butter Story
- Coconut Oil Blogs & Youtube Videos
- For recipes using Shea Butter & Kombo Butter
- Purchase our Baraka Recipe Kits for easy DIY recipes!