This all natural soap is the elixir for radiant skin. This DIY recipe is packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients and antioxidants to gently exfoliate and cleanse the skin. To make this recipe, follow soap safety procedures by donning gloves and goggles.
- Distilled Water – 196 grams
- Sodium Hydroxide- 77 grams
- Avocado Oil – 136 grams
- Coconut Oil – 169 grams
- Chamomile Infused Olive Oil – 169 grams
- Shea Butter – 71 grams
- Ground Turmeric – 2 tablespoons
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – 15 grams
- Orange 10x Essential Oil – 15 grams
1. Measure all ingredients
2. Make your lye solution and set aside.
3. Measure avocado oil, coconut oil, infused olive oil and shea butter, set aside.
4. Measure your essential oils in a glass container and set aside.
5. Pour lye solution into the pre-measured oils and mix well.
6. Once your mixture is at a light pudding stage, add the turmeric and blend well.
7. Add Essential oils and stir well with a spatula.
8. Pour the soap batter into the mold and let sit over night for 24 hours.
9. Unmold and cut into individual bars.
10. Allow soap to cure for 4 weeks before using.
NOTE: This DIY soap recipe yields 2 pounds of soap.
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.
Watch Zakia make this recipe on our Facebook Page LIVE!
Check out more LiveSoapSchool.com of her DIY videos.
Be sure to tune in to our Facebook Page for more LIVE Soap School Livestream videos! 7pm EST on Thursdays.
Recipe Source: Zakia @ LiveSoapSchool.com