Our naturally antiseptic black soap beauty paste is made with 100% natural ingredients. It's great for skin health, acne, blemishes and more. You can apply it as a mask, leave on for 30 minutes and then wash off.
This beauty paste adds the antiseptic, anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-oxidizing properties of Neem and Baobab Oil, along with their ability to facilitate deep cleansing and lock in moisture.
Ancient Mayans may have been the first to learn that Cocoa Powder gave skin a youthful glow while also helping to treat acne.
Combine all of these benefits into a simple to make, simple to use naturally antiseptic beauty paste.
HOW TO MAKE OUR NATURALLY ANTISEPTIC BLACK SOAP BEAUTY PASTE
- 500ml of Baraka Black Soap Crumbs
- 25ml of Baraka Neem Oil
- 13ml of Baraka Baobab Oil
- 50ml of Baraka Cocoa Powder
- 500g of Distilled water
- 5g of Turmeric powder: Add a pinch of turmeric to enhance effectiveness on acne, eczema and psoriasis treatment as well as increase its anti-inflammatory properties
- 5g of Ginger powder: Add a pinch of ginger powder to help with skin rejuvenation, skin cleansing and acne treatment as well as helping to fade scars
- 5g of Chile pepper powder: Add a pinch of pepper powder to help protect against UV radiation, facilitate skin detox and help fight acne. The capsaicin in the pepper is traditionally known to aid in reducing irritations, soothe dry and itchy skin plus promote blood flow
- 50g of Sugar: Sugar can be added to increase exfoliation as you scrub the mask off
This recipe makes approx. 4.4 (250ml) jars.
- Put black soap crumbs into a bowl large enough to hold all the ingredients with lots of room left for mixing
- Break up any large crumbs - the smaller the crumbs, the faster the water will dissolve and it will turn into a smooth paste
- Mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon, cover and leave it in a warm place (the warmer it is, the faster the soap and water will turn into a paste)
- If you are in a rush, you can put everything into a double boiler and use a mixer to blend it while it heats
- When it is a nice, smooth paste, add the neem oil, baobab oil, cocoa powder and any of the optional ingredients you want
- Mix thoroughly to ensure even distribution. Use a handheld whipper if you want
- Get your containers ready (we suggest 250ml or 500ml containers but use whatever works best for you)
- You can either scoop the black soap beauty paste into the containers or put it all into a large plastic bag, cut the corner off and then squeeze the bag forcing the contents in the containers
HOW TO USE
Use daily or as needed by:
- Apply a thin later to your face and neck, leave on for 30 minutes and then wash off
- Use it as a spot treatment for acne, blemishes and problem spots