This recipe makes a conditioning and naturally cleansing batch of soap. Activated charcoal is known for naturally pulling toxins from the skin and Tea Tree essential oil is a great anti-septic. The combination of these ingredients along with Shea Butter, Hemp Seed oil and Olive Oil make it an ideal bar for a conditioning cleanse.
- Sodium Hydroxide – 106 grams
- Distilled Water – 254 grams
- Olive Oil – 308 grams
- Palm Oil – 116 grams
- Baraka Virgin Coconut Oil – 193 grams
- Hemp Seed Oil – 39 grams
- Baraka Shea Butter – 77 grams
- Cocoa Butter – 39 grams
- Activated Charcoal – 1 Tablespoon
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – 28 grams
To see how to make it, watch Zakia’s LIVE video:
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.
Watch Zakia make this recipe on our Facebook Page LIVE!
Check out more LiveSoapSchool.com of her DIY videos.
Be sure to tune in to our Facebook Page for more LIVE Soap School Livestream videos! 7pm EST on Thursdays.
Recipe Source: Zakia @ LiveSoapSchool.com