Clean it up, soften it up and enjoy! Some of us prefer bar soap and others enjoy a good body wash. Add your favourite essential oil to this DIY Body Wash and enjoy.
- 1/2 cup Baraka Shea Butter Butter
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup liquid Castile soap
- Liquid pump dispenser
- Melt shea butter over low heat (tip: you can easily heat a few inches of water in a saucepan on low heat and put the butter in a Pyrex measuring cup).
- Place cup in water until melted; remove carefully.
- Add Castile soap, sunflower oil and melted shea butter to soap dispenser.
- Replace cap and gently swirl the contents around to combine.
NOTE: Try not to shake to avoid bubbles!
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.
For more recipes like this one, please visit https://helloglow.co/.