This luxurious butter makes a great massage butter and leaves the skin healthy and tingly! With only THREE INGREDIENTS, create a rich and creamy body butter that is nourishing and hydrating.
Simple, quick to make, and wonderful to use. Know exactly what you are putting on your skin working with our pure, hand-crafted ingredients. Spice it up with essential oils, or leave it natural with only the butters and oils in the kit.
HOW TO MAKE THIS LUXURIOUS BODY BUTTER
*We used the ‘parts’ sizing to make it easy for you to make however much you want. If you want to use 50 grams of shea butter then use the same amount of cocoa butter. Don’t be afraid to adjust and experiment.
- Melt your shea butter and cocoa butter in a double boiler.
- Once all the butters are melted and thoroughly mixed, strain it and place in the refrigerator until cool and the top begins to harden slightly.
- Blend with a mixer on high speed for 3 - 4 minutes or longer until you get the consistency you want!
- Once whipped, place your luscious body butter into an airtight container.
Your whipped body butter is all finished! Perfect as a gift, or just for yourself! This formula is super nourishing and perfect for dry skin. We love to use it before bed to wake up to hydrated skin. a variety of beneficial ways, and using our shea butter to moisturize and hydrate your skin is a self care benefit you don't want to miss.hea butter can be used in
To learn more about the individual ingredients and why each is included, use the links below to review blogs and other information:
- About Shea Butter & How Handcrafted Shea Butter is Made
- Cocoa Butter Blogs & The Cocoa Bean Story
- For easy DIY recipes using Baraka ingredients
- Purchase our Baraka Recipe Kits for easy DIY recipes!