Orange you glad (at least we try to be funny) you take care of your skin year round? Your skin sure is – loves these simple, pure, healing creations you treat it with! And your nose will love the orange/citrus aroma as your skin repairs, rejuvenates and rejoices.
Another body butter that reminds you of summer! Lather it on and stay moisturized throughout the day.
- 1 cup of Baraka Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ cup of Baraka Shea Butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp honey
- Zest of 1 orange
- 4 drops of orange essential oil
- Container with lid
- Melt the coconut oil and shea butter in the microwave for about twenty seconds.
- Add in the honey, stir.
- Add the orange zest. stir.
- Add the orange essential oil, stir.
- Let solidify.
- Once it is solidified, beat it with stand up mixer.
- Add the container with a lid.
Note: Keep out of sunlight!
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Virgin Coconut Oil HERE.
Source: Frugal Living Mom