Ultra-moisturizing, simple to make and oh so wonderful. Favourite of everyone, not just Mom!
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2/3 cup almond oil
- 1/3 cup Baraka Shea Butter
- 4 ounces of Apricot oil
- Put shea butter in a double boiler and heat until it is just melting
- Add in sugar, almond oil and apricot oil
- Mix together to ensure it is well mixed
- Sterilize a glass jar by washing it and then pouring boiling water in and let it dry
- Pour Shea sugar scrub mixture into the jar and put on a lid
It will last for about six months (but bet you will use it all before then and make more!)
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.