Soothes your aches by creating this very easy kombo cream recipe, High in myristoleic acid, kombo butter helps to soothe muscle aches and pains. Christine Lan created this simple and moisturizing kombo cream to relieve the symptoms of her dad’s arthritis.
HOW TO MAKE CHRISTINE'S KOMBO CREAM
- 20 g of Baraka Shea Butter
- 7 g of Baraka Cocoa Butter
- 1 oz. of Baraka Kombo Butter
- 0.5 oz of wax
- 1.5 oz of avocado oil
To learn more about the individual ingredients and why each is included, use the links below to review blogs and other information:
- Kombo Butter Blogs & The Kombo Butter Story
- For more recipes using Kombo Butter
- Purchase our Baraka Recipe Kits for easy DIY recipes!
ABOUT CHRISTINE LAN
Christine Lan makes zero waste cosmetics that are good for your body and the planet. She is an actress, environmentalist and entrepreneur.
Follow Christine on her social media.