Happy Soles (and toes) is all we want! This recipe is perfect for the summer time to help eliminate dry cracked soles. Simple care for happy soles.
- 2 ounces of Baraka Shea Butter
- .5 Ounces of Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Ground Pumice Stone
- 1.5 Ounces of Epsom Salt
- 5 drops of Peppermint Essential oil
- Measure out all ingredients on a kitchen scale.
- Combine Shea butter, Almond oil and Ground Pumice stone in a bowl and blend with a hand mixer, until its fully incorporated.
- Add the five drops of essential oil onto the Epsom Salt and add to the mixed butters and oils, mix well.
- Package in a plastic container and enjoy.
To use, wet your feet and massage into your soles and feet. Rinse away to reveal exfoliated and moisturized skin.
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.