Derived from the majestic baobab trees that are native to northern Ghana, the baobab fruit dries naturally on the branches. After drying for six months in the hot sun, all of the moisture is removed from the fruit and the shell becomes hard.
Like all Baraka products, our baobab powder is traditionally harvested. This involves cracking open the shell, breaking up the fruit inside, removing all the seeds and finely sieving to retain all the natural goodness. What is left behind is a nutritionally dense superfood with more antioxidants than any other known fruit!
Try our delicious baobab chia seed pudding with only a few ingredients! Baobab powder is rich in vitamin C, a great source of antioxidants, and incredibly versatile making it easy to add to your diet.
HOW TO MAKE THIS FRUITY DELIGHT BAOBAB PUDDINGINGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup of Baraka Baobab Powder
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. of powdered ginger (Optional)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Fruit of choice
- Combine all the dry ingredients together and mix them well until there are no clumps.
- Add the milk and mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Mix in your favorite fruit and enjoy!
The Benefits of Baobab Powder
FOR MORE BARAKA RECIPES USING BAOBAB POWDER:
Visit our recipe blogs and share your amazing creations with us!