Cardamom Ginger – your nose will be as happy as your skin with this luxurious body butter. Awaken and refresh your skin, your nose and your day.
- 3/4 cup Shea Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 10 – 15 drops Cardamom Essential Oil
- 8 – 10 drops Ginger Essential Oil
- Melt Shea butter and Coconut oil over low heat in a water bath
- Use a container that you can use a mixer in later
- Stir constantly while it is melting
- Let it cool and solidify until a finger hole will remain when you stick your finger in it.
- Add essential oils to suit yourself and whip with electric mixer. (if you use an immersion blender it takes a long time to get fluffy.)
- Place in a pretty jar (preferably a dark colour) and enjoy!
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift! Also you can check out Ginger body butter recipe which is ideal for a healthy skin.