Scoopy Doo fun with Bubble Scoops. Fun to use. Fun to make – and video and written instructions. Check it out!
Bubble Scoops are a unique spin on creating a luxuriously conditioning bath experience. To use them, you will crumble under running water and watch your tub get filled with bubbles and an intoxicating scent. For this recipe you will need a large mixing bowl, kitchen scale, ice cream scooper and spatulas to stir.
- 1 ounce Cocoa Butter
- 1 ounce Baraka Shea Butter
- 10 Ounces Baking Soda
- 5.5 Ounces Citric Acid
- 3 Ounces SLSA
- 3 Teaspoons colorant (optional)
- 1 oz Fragrance oil
- 1/2 oz of Polysorbate 80
- Melt Cocoa butter and shea butter, set aside.
- Combine and mix baking soda, citric acid, colorant and SLSA (wear a face mask until all ingredients mixed with liquid ingredients).
- Pour melted cocoa butter and shea butter mixture into dry ingredients.
- Add fragrance oil and poly 80.
- Mix well until it feels like cookie dough.
- Using a cookie dough scooper or ice cream scooper, scoop into bath balls.
- Let dry overnight.
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.