We don’t want to disagree with customers, but, like for every other skincare product, you need to know the right way to use Baraka’s African black soap products. So, scroll down, read up, and we guarantee you that by the end of this article, if you want to try it, you will know how to use it.
How to use Black Soap
The secret to using black soap is to use only a small amount, as it lathers so well that you don’t need much at all! And its high concentration of organic shea butter and coconut oils provide intense happiness for your skin with just small amounts.
So, with that key out of the way, follow these steps to use the Baraka soap properly:
- Wet your face.
- Wet the soap, and rub it between your hands to get a lather.
- Next, apply the lather to your skin, and rub gently in circular motions for 90 seconds. Beware to avoid the skin around your eyes as the area is more sensitive.
- Then rinse it off.
You can use Baraka Black Soap as you would any bar soap or body wash including as part of your daytime or nighttime skin routine.
Shop our Black Soap Collection!
USING BLACK SOAP TO WASH HAIR
As it has anti-fungal properties, the black soap can also be used to prevent dandruff and eczema on the body and in your scalp. So, not only can the black soap be used in skincare, but it can also be used in haircare!
- Wet your hair.
- Wet the soap in your hands and make a lather.
- Apply the lather to your hair and rub it in your scalp for sixty seconds.
- Rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- Some find that repeated and frequent use (like with any shampoo) may dry your hair so best to alternate with other shampoos
USING BLACK SOAP FOR ACNE
Customer reviews claim that Baraka black soap can help reduce your acne and improve your skin because it exfoliates the skin and opens up your pores.
This removes dirt and oil from the deepest corners of your skin making it cleaner, healthier and happier. Furthermore, the ash in the soap has antimicrobial properties that kill off the bacteria causing acne.
Risks and Side Effects
Baraka black soap consists of natural ingredients and gentle plant products. All the ingredients are safe for use, according to extensive research. However, frequent use of the product can lead to some possible issues:
- The soap can cause irritation and redness due to allergies. In that case, you should stop using it immediately.
- You may feel a stinging sensation if you're using black soap for the first time. However, it is very rare.