This DIY Body Butter is the perfect anti-scarring potion, helping to reduce scars left behind from acne, chicken pox and other skin conditions.
- 1-2 cups of Baraka Shea Butter
- 3-4 drops each of rosehip oil, seabuckthorn oil, coconut oil, and Vitamin E oil
- Melt 1-2 cups of shea butter in a double broiler.
- Place it in the fridge for 10 minutes until it has cooled.
- Slowly whip it with a hand-mixer, adding rosehip oil, seabuckthorn oil, coconut oil, and Vitamin E oil.
- Pour it into a glass container and store away from heat.