During the summer months, Aloe Vera can easily become a must have in your daily skincare routine. Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties which help to balance your skin’s PH levels. Here at Baraka Shea Butter, we naturally believe that Shea Butter needs to be added to that list! SO, with this dynamic duo, your skin will thank you this summer!
- 4 ounces Baraka Shea Butter
- 1/2 ounce Vitamin E oil
- 1.5 ounces jojoba oil
- 1 ounce vegetable glycerin
- 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon rice powder
- 20 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Place a glass bowl on top of a saucepan partially filled with water and heat on medium.
- Place the shea butter in the glass bowl, allowing it to melt.
- Carefully remove from the heat source. Add the Vitamin E oil, jojoba oil, vegetable glycerin, aloe vera, rice powder and essential oil.
- Whip together and let it cool. Store out of direct sunlight.
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.
Do you know how to create a lightweight moisturizer perfect for summer? Share it with us and we may even add it to Baraka Recipes!