They say that an apple a day keeps the doctor away ~ what can apples do for our skin? Apples are so rich in many different vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants.
- 2 apples
- 4 tablespoons rose water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Baraka Shea Butter (optional)
- Cut up apples and remove seeds.
- Blend with olive oil and shea butter (optional) in a blender.
- The paste should become smooth, not chunky.
- Pour into a boiler and heat on low.
- Add half a cup of rose water, after removing from the heat source.
- Store it in a container once it cools.
NOTE: Refrigerate and use within 5 days.
For added benefits, you can leave this cream on your face overnight and remove in the morning.
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.