Healed feet are Happy Feet. Take tired, achy feet, use the cream and feel them smile and come alive.
- Peppermint essential oil (antibacterial, muscle relaxant) – 7 or 8 drops
- Extra-virgin coconut oil (antifungal, antibacterial) – 2 tablespoons
- Shea butter (deeply moisturizes skin) – 2 tablespoons
- Sweet almond oil (moisturizes skin) – 1 tablespoon
- Combine coconut, olive oil, and Baraka Shea Butter in a microwave-safe container.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil to it.
- Add 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil as well.
- Microwave the ingredients for 1 to 2 minutes until they melt completely.
- Take the container out of the microwave, and let the blend cool down to room temperature.
- Squirt in 7 or 8 drops of peppermint essential oil. Since essential oils are extremely volatile, any heat will render them ineffective. Therefore, it’s important to let the other ingredients cool down completely before adding the essential oil.
- Stir well to dissolve the peppermint oil in the oil blend.
- Allow the ingredients to solidify completely. For quick results, you can place it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes to begin to solidify.
- Put in a storage container
- Wash your feet thoroughly and dry them
- Apply to your feet, massaging in to insure all the tired and achey parts get attention and healing
- Wrap your feet in a warm, fluffy towel
- Relax and feel your feet turn happy 😊
Great for a gift, or better yet, add a foot treatment and make that special someone and her/his feet happy.
Order Baraka Shea Butter HERE.