Healed feet are Happy Feet. Take tired, achy feet, use the cream and feel them smile and come alive.
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil (antifungal, antibacterial)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Shea Butter (deeply moisturizes skin)
- 1 Tbsp Sweet almond oil (moisturizes skin)
- Peppermint essential oil, 7 or 8 drops
- Combine coconut oil, olive oil (optional), Baraka Shea Butter and sweet almond oil and melt slowly over a double boiler.
- Let the blend cool down to room temperature.
- Squirt in 7 or 8 drops of peppermint essential oil. Since essential oils are extremely volatile, any heat will render them ineffective. Therefore, it’s important to let the other ingredients cool down completely before adding the essential oil.
- Stir well to dissolve the peppermint oil in the oil blend.
- Allow the ingredients to solidify completely.
- Put in a storage container
- Wash your feet thoroughly and dry them
- Apply to your feet, massaging in to insure all the tired and achey parts get attention and healing
- Wrap your feet in a warm, fluffy towel
- Relax and feel your feet turn happy 😊
Great for a gift, or better yet, add a foot treatment and make that special someone and her/his feet happy.
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.