A sweet simple and oh so romantic lotion bar. Easy to make and great to use.
- 5 oz. beeswax
- 3 oz. Baraka Shea Butter
- 3 oz. hemp seed butter
- 1 oz. illipe or cocoa butter
- 6 oz. soybean or olive oil
- 1 ml Vitamin E
- 180 drops (or around 3ml) skin fragrance oil
- 2 Tablespoons colored mica of choice
- 6 Cavity Silicone Heart Mold Pan
- Melt the solid ingredients (beeswax and illipe or cocoa butter) in a double boiler or on the stove. If you melt directly in a pot be careful to not overheat them
- Once the ingredients have melted, stir in the shea and hemp butter.
- Once all is in liquid form, stir in the soybean oil, fragrance, and Vitamin E.
- You can also stir in skin-safe mica at any point and mix as well
- Finally, pour the mixture into a mold of choice and allow to harden completely
- Then you can pull out the hardened soap bars and wrap them with pretty ribbon. Voila!
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.