Subtle and unscented – but with a powerful impact on your skin.
Give this DIY Subtle Shea Butter Lotion a try! It’s amazing
- ½ cup of Baraka Shea Butter
- ½ cup of Jojoba
- ¼ cup of Coconut Oil
- Put Baraka Shea Butter, Jojoba and Coconut into a heat-safe glass bowl or jar and mix together.
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing until they are melted and mixed
- Once melted remove from heat and let cool (You can put it in the fridge to cool faster if you want)
- When it is cooled you can place it in a container
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.