Your Eye Cream should contain more beneficial ingredients than harmful ones. That is why we recommend you try making your own. You need a rich and creamy under-eye cream that can restore elasticity and moisturize effectively.
- 2 tablespoons of Shea Butter
- 1 teaspoon of beeswax
- 1 teaspoon of rosehip oil
- 4 drops of geranium essential oil
- Put Baraka Shea Butter and beeswax into a heat-safe glass bowl or jar and mix together.
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing until they are melted and mixed
- Once melted remove from heat and let cool for 5-10 minutes
- Add the Rosehip Oil and Geranium Oil and mix it in
- Put finished product into a glass jar or lip balm container
- All it to cool for an hour
- Use and enjoy!
Shelf Life: 3-4 months
DIY Credit: Wellness Mama