Gingerbread Body Butter! Deliciously happy and healthy skin. And easy to make with this simple DIY recipe.
Great for the holidays, or anytime you want to treat yourself and your skin
Mmmm….delicious gingerbread and this one smells good enough to eat, however, it’s made for your body instead.
A delicious body butter that smells good, works amazing and is easy to make. Perfect for gifts
- ½ cup of Baraka Shea Butter
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Put all Baraka Shea Butter and coconut oil into a heat-safe glass bowl and mix together.
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing until they are melted and mixed
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and add remaining ingredients,
- Whip for 2-3 minutes on high.
- Place in a cute mason jar or other container, and package accordingly for gifts!
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.