Do your lips often feel like the Mojave desert … dry and cracked! Give this recipe for Shea Butter Lip Balm a try and feel the results! Happy lips and big smiles
- 1 ounce Baraka Shea Butter
- 1 ounce beeswax
- 1 ounce coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey 15 drops of lemon essential oil
- Put Baraka Shea Butter, beeswax, and coconut oil into a heat-safe glass bowl and mix together.
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing until they are melted and mixed
- Once melted remove from heat and whisk in raw honey and lemon balm
- Put finished product into chapstick tubes or tins
- All it to cool for an hour
- Use and enjoy!
Shelf Life: 2-3 months
DIY Credit: Scratch Mommy
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
Order Baraka Shea Butter and Coconut Oil HERE.